- Wind down at the Austin City Limits Music Festival
- "Austin City Limits is the longest running music series in television history. Created by Austin PBS, KLRU-TV and broadcast on PBS for 43 years, Austin City Limits TV has become an institution, as well as the recipient of a rare institutional Peabody Award, an official Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Landmark and the only TV series to ever be awarded the National Medal of Arts."
- Check out the World Famous Congress Bridge Bats
- "The Austin Bats are Austin's most popular visitor attraction. The Congress Avenue bridge spans Lady Bird Lake in downtown Austin and is home to the largest urban bat colony in North America known as the Congress Bridge Bats. The colony is estimated at 1.5 million Mexican free-tail bats."
- Visit the Texas Capitol
- "Texas State Capitol tours are available 6 days a week and feature information about Capitol, Texas history and the Texas legislature. Tours are approximately 60 minutes long and include time inside and outside the building"
- Taste and Tour Texas Hill Country Distilleries
- "Get to know Austin's Hill Country with a distillery tour in Dripping Springs. You and your crew can take a private ride from your location in Austin to three celebrated distilleries: Dripping Springs Distilling, Treaty Oaks Distilliery, and the Desert Door Distillery."